Answered By: Jeana Rogers Last Updated: May 30, 2017 Views: 54
Answered By: Jeana Rogers
Last Updated: May 30, 2017 Views: 54
- From within the course to which you want to add new users, go to the Administration Block and select Users.
- From the expanded Users menu, select Enrolled Users.
- You will be taken to a list of all the users currently enrolled in the course. Select the Enrolled Users button.
- In the window that appears, type the name of the user you want to add in the box at the bottom of the window and click Search.
- Select the role you want them to have from the Assign Roles drop-down menu:
The roll of Student will add the user with the same capabilities as students have.
Course Builder will add the user with the ability to add, remove, and change course content. Course Builders do not have access to grades.
- Select the Enroll button next to the user you want to add. The window will stay open, and you can continue to add multiple users this way.
- When you’re done, select Finish Enrolling Users.