Answered By: Matt Wright Last Updated: Oct 27, 2016 Views: 72
Answered By: Matt Wright
Last Updated: Oct 27, 2016 Views: 72
- In your Moodle course, select the Grades link in the Administration block.
- In the Grader report, select the pencil icon at the top of any column (grade item) or the start of any row (student) to go to Single view.
- In the Single view, you can grade all students for a grade item or all grade items for a student. Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the Perform bulk insert box.
- Select which grades will be inserted and what the inserted value will be. For example, to replace all empty grades with zeroes, select Empty grades and insert value 0.
- Select the Save button. Moodle will tell you how many grades were changed.