Answered By: Jeana Rogers Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016 Views: 12
- From the Course page, select Grades in the Administration block to go to the gradebook.
- Select the Letters tab near the top.
- Select the Edit Grade Letters link near the center.
- Check the Override site defaults box to enable editing.
- Enter the values at or above which each letter will be assigned.
- Select the Save changes button.
A warning: Moodle will allow you to specify your own grade letter boundaries, but those boundaries are absolute; Moodle does not ever round to determine grade letters. For example, an instructor may very well treat a 79.99999% as a B-, but Moodle will consider it a C+, etc.