Answered By: Jeana Rogers Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016 Views: 18
An alternative way to use Moodle's text feedback field to alter the default letter grade scale.
- From the course page, select Grades in the Administration block to go to the gradebook.
- On the right side of your Grader Report, select the pencil icon to the right of your course total header.
- Select Override All near the right side of the Single View page.
Be forewarned: only take this step if you're certain you don't need to update any other grades; when the total is overridden, it will stay at the value it currently has until you turn overrides off.
4. In the Feedback field for every student, type in the letter grade you want to give them.
5. Select Save button in the upper right or lower right.