Answered By: Jeana Rogers Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Views: 26
Answered By: Jeana Rogers
Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Views: 26
A faculty member can submit a paper to the Turnitin assignment on behalf of a student from within the Submissions Inbox page.
- In your course select the Turnitin Assignment you want to submit student work to
- Be sure you are in the Submission Inbox tab
- Select the file upload icon to the right of the student’s name within the student list to initiate your submission.
- Enter the Submission Title
- Drag and drop the file or use the file picker to locate the file to submit.
- Select Add Submission to upload the file for the student.