Answered By: LJ Aucker Last Updated: Oct 22, 2017 Views: 3
1) Right click anywhere on the desktop.
2) Click on "screen resolution", as highlighted below:
3) Another box will appear, as shown below:
4) Use the dropdown menu to select the desired screen orientation. The recommended settings for the microfilm monitor are "Portrait (Flipped)" or "Landscape".
5) The screen will go black for a moment and will light up again in the chosen orientation.
6) Choose "keep changes" when prompted.
7) Rotate the monitor accordingly.