Answered By: Jeana Rogers Last Updated: Nov 29, 2018 Views: 7
Answered By: Jeana Rogers
Last Updated: Nov 29, 2018 Views: 7
- From within the Moodle site to which you want to remove users, go to the Administration Block and select Users.
- From the expanded Users menu, select Enrolled Users.
- You will be taken to a list of all the users currently enrolled in the course.
- Find the user you want to remove/unenroll and click the “X” at the far right under the Enrollment methods column.
- Then click on Continue to confirm the removal/unenrollment.
- Complete the same process for each additional user you wish to remove from the Moodle site.