Answered By: Information Commons Last Updated: Nov 12, 2015 Views: 389
Answered By: Information Commons
Last Updated: Nov 12, 2015 Views: 389
There is a fax machine in Irwin Library.
- The copier/scanner machine in the Tech Quad (first floor) of Irwin Library is capable of sending faxes. This machine will require a Butler id to log in.
- Patrons are REQUIRED TO WAIT for their fax to be processed. Due to privacy concerns we strongly recommend that patrons stay with the machine until the fax is complete and/or confirmation is received.
- We do not charge for any faxes. This includes long distance or international faxes.
- IMPORTANT: The fax machine does have receiving capabilities, but this machine is located in the public computer lab. If you wish to receive a fax to this machine, you must be present at the time of faxing. Library staff does not monitor this and cannot guarantee privacy of items sent or received.
- The Irwin Library fax number is (317) 940-9498 and the Science Library fax number is (317) 940-9519.