Answered By: Information Commons Last Updated: Jun 08, 2016 Views: 283
Answered By: Information Commons
Last Updated: Jun 08, 2016 Views: 283
Visitors, community members, alumni, and the general public are welcome at Irwin Library. They are welcome to:
- Browse the book collection and read within the library
- Utilize the public spaces of the library for personal study (Excluded are study rooms, study carrels, and the two reference area collaborative work spaces, which are for current Butler students, faculty and staff).
- Log into our guest wireless or ask a staff member to be logged into a lab computer
- Make free scans of materials
Additional services are available at a fee:
- If they are eligible, there is a fee and an application for a special borrowers card to grant circulation privileges.
- Copies can be made for 20 cents per page