Answered By: Franny Gaede Last Updated: Jan 13, 2016 Views: 98
Answered By: Franny Gaede
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2016 Views: 98
- Faculty needs to contact the publisher and request permission to reproduce the DVD on the streaming server.
- If denied contact Franny Gaede (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If denied, the Irwin Library may be able to purchase streaming rights on behalf of faculty or staff.
Be advised that not all vendors/publishers will allow one to purchase streaming rights. If permission to stream is denied we suggest the following alternatives:
- Work with the library to acquire additional copies for the library collection, and have those copies placed on course reserve for your students to view individually.
- Have your department purchase an additional copy or copies.
- Show the video in your classroom while all students are present (eliminates the need for multiple copies and separate viewings).
- Franny Gaede, Irwin Library, (email@example.com or x9549)