Answered By: Jeana Rogers
Last Updated: Mar 12, 2018     Views: 5

Yes, if you want have your Hoonuit role updated please contact to discuss your needs and get the appropriate role assigned to you.

Contact Us

Center for Academic Technology

Irwin Library Room 303
Monday - Friday 
9 am to 5 pm
or by Appointment