Answered By: Information Commons Last Updated: Aug 25, 2022 Views: 744
Answered By: Information Commons
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2022 Views: 744
To print a PowerPoint with more than one slide per page:
- Open the .pptx file you wish to print
- Open File > Print
- Edit the settings as desired to get multiple slides/page
- Before clicking "Print", ensure the printer is set to "Print to PDF", "Microsoft Print to PDF", or some variation of that.
- "Print" and save your new PDF file. Upload that PDF into PrintSmart to print it on campus.
Adding notes to a PowerPoint, in One note, and print
- To be able to print multiple slides per page from One Note:
- Open the print preferences in PowerPoint
- Change the slides per page to your preference
- Then choose Send to One Note instead of print
- Then your slides will be in One Note ready to use and print