Answered By: Information Commons
Last Updated: May 26, 2016     Views: 26

For undergraduate students, the COE offers majors in Elementary Education and Middle/Secondary Education with specializations in English, Foreign Languages, Mathematics, Sciences, Social Studies, Music Education and Exercise Science. Offered alongside those two majors in a mandatory Mild Intervention minor, which you can choose to license in or not. There is also a Human Movement and Health Sciences major as well. The COE offers a variety of minors including Reading Instruction, English as a New Language, Early Childhood and Recreation and Sports Studies.