Answered By: Information Commons
Last Updated: May 26, 2016     Views: 29

For graduate students, the COE offers programs in School Counseling, Educational Administration, and Effective Teaching and Leadership. The COE also offers non-degree certificates in special education, licensed mental health counseling, initial 5-12 licensure, International Baccalaureate and Hinkle Academy’s wellness and sport leadership program.

The COE also offers alternative licensure for adults pursuing a career in education. These include Alternative Special Education Licensure Program, Graduate Initial Licensure Program (GILP) in Secondary Education, and Teachers for the Visually Impaired.