Answered By: Information Commons
Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020     Views: 69

No. Campus Impressions Printing and Copying Services, located in the basement of Holcomb Building in Room 23, provides various services to the Butler community including large format printing, tape binding, and GBC binding. Likewise, if you want to print on anything other than the library's standard paper, we recommend Campus Impressions or Fed Ex Kinkos.   The library printers jam with anything other than our standard-issue paper and 8 by 10 size.


See here for more information on Campus Impressions.