Answered By: Laina Ridenour Last Updated: Mar 21, 2018 Views: 37
Answered By: Laina Ridenour
Last Updated: Mar 21, 2018 Views: 37
Combining Documents Using Adobe Acrobat:
- Open Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- Under "Select a Task," click "Combine Files into PDF."
- Either drag the files into the designated area or select "Add Files..." in the upper left corner, and select the necessary files (the certification form and your thesis).
- Arrange the two files by dragging them into place, so that the certification form is placed first.
- Click "Combine Files" in the bottom right corner.
- Click "File" in the upper left corner, and select "Save As..."
- Enter an appropriate file name and destination, and click "Save."
Alternatives to Adobe Acrobat
Chrome Browser: You can use the add in "PDF Mergy" available from the chrome web store to combine .pdf files.