Answered By: Amanda Starkel
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2019     Views: 41

University-approved signs may be hung on the small bulletin board in the main entryway of Irwin Library and the bulletin board in the technology quad near the printers.  All posting must have the stamp of approval from the PULSE office; any that are lacking the stamp will be removed.

If you would like to post a sign or leave handouts elsewhere (for example, at the Information Commons desk), please contact a library staff member.