Answered By: Information Commons
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2022     Views: 75

Faculty, staff, and graduate students are able to check out the LP/Vinyl/Records. These are located in the basement of Irwin Library. 

We also have installed a record turntable connected to a computer workstation in the basement of Irwin; please ask for assistance if necessary.