Answered By: Amanda Starkel
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2022     Views: 197

Every major or subject area has a liaison librarian specially assigned to it. You are encouraged to contact the librarian for your major or subject area whenever you have any library-related question. Check the complete list of library Subject Liaisons to find out who is the librarian that works in your major/specialty.

The Information Commons desk in the Irwin Library and a similar arrangement in the Science Library are also available to help with any research or library-related questions. They can be reached in person (the desk by all of the computers on the first floor of Irwin or the second floor Science Library in Holcomb 200), via email (, or livechat (found on the righthand side of this webpage).