Answered By: Amanda Starkel
Last Updated: Sep 01, 2014     Views: 626

To print at the Butler University Libraries, send your document to one of these printers:

Science Library:  HB_201_Ka or HB_201_Kb.

Irwin Library printer:   IL_120_K (located in the Tech Quad on the first floor)

Irwin Library color printer:  IL_Color (located behind the Information Commons desk, where you have to go to pay for your prints and have the job released)