Answered By: Amanda Starkel
Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020     Views: 134

Faculty members seeking to place print materials be placed on reserve should visit our Print Reserves page.

Students looking for Print Reserves should visit the Information Commons Desk at Irwin or the Circulation Desk at Science.  You can also look at list of items for a course by searching within WorldCat Discovery.