Answered By: Franny Gaede Last Updated: Jun 15, 2022 Views: 182
Answered By: Franny Gaede
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2022 Views: 182
- Faculty needs to contact the publisher and request permission to reproduce the DVD on the streaming server.
- If denied contact Josh Petrusa (email@example.com)
- If denied, the Irwin Library may be able to purchase streaming rights on behalf of faculty or staff.
Be advised that not all vendors/publishers will allow one to purchase streaming rights. If permission to stream is denied we suggest the following alternatives:
- Work with the the appropriate subject librarian to acquire additional copies for the library collection, and have those copies placed on course reserve for your students to view individually.
- Have your department purchase an additional copy or copies.
- Show the video in your classroom while all students are present (eliminates the need for multiple copies and separate viewings).
- Josh Petrusa, Irwin Library, (firstname.lastname@example.org or x9236)