Answered By: Franny Gaede
Last Updated: Jun 18, 2014     Views: 8

Yes you do.  Most publishers grant clearances for coursepacks—that is, for a fee, publishers give permission for their books or articles to be copied and distributed in educational contexts. Such clearances normally last for one semester. After that, the instructor must seek clearance again.

The Butler University Libraries do not handle coursepacks.  For more information please contact the Butler Bookstore.